Pegged by Her

"Well then. See you Friday!" you had smiled as you turned and walked into your house.

That was the end of our first date, which was three days ago. You had planned it all out so well. We had met on a Tuesday night for dinner where we talked for hours, well after the dinner was done. We had sat at the table till 1:00am, drinking our wine and already discussing our next date. Once you noticed that your confidence turned me on, you had not looked back. You extracted all of my secrets out of me, and here I was. At your doorstep. For our second date.

I was carrying a small bouquet and a bottle of wine. For the special occasion. I take a deep breath and ring the bell. I can hear heels click on the floor before the door opens.

"Hi!" you say looking straight into my eyes, with a smile on your face that had some playfulness on it.

"Hey!" I smile back and reach in to hug you. You hug me back and I hold our the bouquet and the bottle for you.

"Oh, you brought a bouquet too? How sweet of you!" you smile as you take it from me. Seeing you pleased, I feel relieved. I knew you were a hard woman to please. And I was glad my first gesture was well received.

"Come on in.." you smile again and I step in. You close the door and lock it from inside. I'm relieved there isn't going to be any disturbances.

"I'm so sorry I got delayed at work! I hope you've had dinner." you tell me. "I know we're an hour late, but we're here now." you smile.

I nod. "Yes, we're here now." I smile back at you.

"So. let's crack that open shall we? You'll need a lot of it." you wink as you head into the kitchen to grab the corkscrew and the glasses. Soon enough you come back out and set the glasses on the table. I watch as you insert the corkscrew into the cork and pull it out of the bottle, pouring us both a glass.

"Cheers!" you say.

"Cheers!" And I watch as you down your drink in one go.

"Quick. Down one, and then take one inside with you."

I down my glass as well and hold it back out for the refill. You fill it up, before taking the glass from my hand and walking inside toward the room.

"Come on."

I follow you in and watch you set the glasses down on a table near the front wall. You turn back to look at me, and begin to walk toward me, but slower than before.

"You remember everything we discussed? All the rules. All your safewords?"

"Yeah.. I do."

"Good."

And with that, you walk toward me. Soon, you're so close to me that we're standing an inch apart. Your eyes look into mine, and I look back into yours. It's like a connection. And then, out of nowhere, your hand shoots out and grabs my crotch through my pants. You tilt your face back a little, as a playful smile forms on your lips while your chin points toward mine. And then, without a warning, you slide your hand up to my chest and push me back. I stumble back a couple of steps before hitting what felt like a padded wall. I realise that it's the door, and it's padded. Quickly, you're back in front of me as you push against my chest and press your lips full onto mine.

My lips part in a reflex and no sooner than they do that your tongue pushes them apart and makes its way into my mouth. You give me a long, sloppy kiss. Your tongue travels into my mouth, making it its own before your lips take over and give mine a hungry kiss. Several seconds later, you slide back and the kiss breaks. I look back at you hungrily, almost leaning into you. You press your finger on my lips and push my face back until my head rests on the door again. I watch you, still hungry for you.

Still looking at me, you slide your hands down and grab the top of my pants. You slide your fingers in through the top and give them a yank, grazing my crotch over yours. You unbuckle me and unbutton me, still looking at me. And finally, you unzip me and let my pants fall down.

"Get your shirt off for me.." you say in a quiet voice, and I find myself unbuttoning already. As I take my shirt off and step out of my pants, I watch you slide your dress off your body, leaving you only in a pair of panties and a matching, black, silky bra.

"Do you like what you see?"

I look at you for a second, absorbing the view before nodding. You just smile and turn around to walk.

"Come here.." I couldn't tell if your tone was more firm or loving.

I follow you as you make your way to the bed. As we reach the bed, you turn around, and grab my hair, pulling my head backward.

"It's time, baby. Are you ready?"

I breath and nod. Even before I finish my nod, your lips smash into mine again, in a good, hard kiss. And suddenly, you let go of me and push me onto the bed. I fall on it face first.

"On all fours."

I get onto my fours as I realise what you're about to do. I hear your heels click as you walk over to the dresser and then come back.

"No one's fucked you before, has she?" I can hear the smile in your voice. You don't wait for my response. You knew. "Good. I like being a guy's first."

I feel your hands caress my cheeks from behind, as if massaging them. Your hands move up and down and all over my ass, spreading the cheeks apart one second and then pushing them together the next. I even begin to enjoy your rhythm.

SMACK. You slap one of my cheeks and my whole body jerks forward from the impact.

"How badly do you want it?"

SMACK. Even without waiting for an answer, you smack my other cheek. I realise that your question was not really a question. Your hands slide off my butt and seems like they pick something up.

"Come here, get on the floor." you smile.

I get on my knees before you. I manage to catch the view of you stepping into your strap on. Once your legs are in, you slide it up your calves and then your thighs until you eventually pull it up against your crotch. The dildo still hangs loose and points toward the floor. You tighten the straps around your waist, and as you pull on them, the dildo jumps up into an erect position, pointing toward my face now. I look up at you and gulp.

"You know you need to ready it, don't you?"

I nod.

"Good boy..."

Your hand moves around to the back of my head, grabbing hold of a fistful of hair while the other hand steadies the dildo in front of me.

"Aaa. Open..."

And it's now that I almost freeze. My mouth won't open. I don't know if it's the humiliation or a submission. My lips part only halfway. But it was all you needed. Your cock slides its way through, widening the gap between my lips and pushing them aside. At first, you only slide the head in, twirling it around a little before you pull my head back in toward you, sliding it all the way until it hit my ceiling.

"Ooooh. You look pretty!"

With that, you start pushing my head forward and back slowly, making sure to maintain the head inside my mouth all the time. The shaft goes in and slides back out, and soon enough is covered in my saliva. After a few rounds, you begin thrusting yourself instead of moving my head. Soon, the rubber cock starts glistening brightly, covered all over in my slimy saliva. And you pull out completely.

"How did it feel?" you smile from above. I stay silent, drool still rolling out of my mouth into a puddle before your feet.

I feel a yank on my hair as you lift me back up and throw me back into the bed. Face first again. I quickly take my position on all fours.

"Ooooo. You learn fast. That's my boy!" You give my ass another smack.

Soon, I feel something cold and wet being applied all along my crack. Your fingers spread it all over before making their way into my hole and giving me a few twirls with the lubed fingers. A moan escapes my mouth.

"Oh, you like that?" You give a few more twirls before you slide your fingers out.

Soon after your fingers recede, I feel something bigger, something harder touch my ass between my cheeks. You smack my ass again.

"Up!"

I raise my ass higher up into the air. I feel your hands on my butt again, but this time they get under and push my legs apart. I spread wider. The dildo makes its way to my entrance, probing, moving around but not going in. I know you could feel my anticipation. And you decide to tease it a little longer. It moves over and around the spot longer, and just when I am about to relax, the head pushes in.

"Ahh..."

It pushes in and stops when the head is inside. Your hands rub over my lower back as you make sure my body is stable. And then slowly but surely, you push all the way in.

"AhhhhhhhHHH..."

I groan as the shaft slides into me and spreads me wider than ever. I grab the sheets.

"Fckkkkk..." I cry against the sheets.

"Oooooo.. Are you enjoying it that much?" you slide it out and smash it in this time.

"OW!!"

You slide out slowly but then ram it in again.

"Fuuckkk!!"

And one more time.

"AHHHH!"

I hear you laugh a little and stop. You bend over my back and bring your face next to my ear. Your voice is a whisper.

"Are you ready, superman?"

Before I could blink, you slide back down my back swiftly and begin thrusting into me in a rhythm. Your motions were smooth but strong enough to rock my body back and forth with every thrust. I feel you increase your pace slowly as I begin to get into the rhythm too. You slide in and out in smooth motions and soon it takes a good pace. The thrusts fade into soft and sensual now, and I can hear your voice as you begin to enjoy it too. Slowly, the thrusts begin to go harder. My body begins to rock every time you push into me. I feel you grab my waist as you begin to aim better and get a solid, deep pounding with each motion.

"Ahhh... Ahh!! Fuu..uu..uuckk!" I groan and moan as you pick up the pace.

You bend down over me again, the thrusts continuing to go hard. "You like it?" Your voice was soft and so sultry. I feel my cock beginning to twitch. To my surprise, you immediately notice and give me one more hard thrust before pulling out completely. I stay on my fours, still reeling from the fucking you just gave me. But suddenly, I feel a hand pull my arm and flip me over. Your hand takes my rock hard member, guides it between your legs in one quick motion and you come down over me, your hands pinning mine above my head and your lips smashing into mine. You begin to ride me slowly but the pace quickly becomes very quick. You break the kiss for a second.

"Come for me... now!"

I am surprised at how much your words have an effect on me. Within seconds, an orgasm builds up inside me like a fire, flying out to meet you.

"Fuckkkkkk..."

At first I don't realise if it was you or me. But then I realise we were both moaning as you continued to bounce over me.

Once I'm completely spent, you slide up and off of me, falling to my side. You place a kiss on my cheek.

"This is going to be a fun ride!" you say. And I know what you mean by that. You knew I was hooked. And you were too. This is going to be a fun ride indeed.


Comments